General Terms and Conditions of
Automobile Erdmann & Rossi Licensing Services GmbH & Co. KG
(hereinafter referred to as “Automobile Erdmann & Rossi”)
1. Enquiries concerning the products presented on this website shall be forwarded by Automobile Erdmann & Rossi to its licensing partner(s). This shall not apply to provenance reports (para. 4 of these General Terms) which are offered directly by Automobile Erdmann & Rossi.
2. Contracts for individual products shall always be concluded with the licensing partner(s) of Automobile Erdmann & Rossi offering the respective products in accordance with their respective applicable conditions. The method of payment is usually advance payment. The respective licensing partner shall stipulate any deviations from these General Terms in its contractual conditions.
3. Product descriptions provided on this website are non-binding and without any warranty. The product specifications provided by our licensing partners are decisive. This shall not apply to provenance reports (para. 4 of these General Terms) which are offered directly by Automobile Erdmann & Rossi.
4. Upon receipt of a request for a provenance report, we shall contact you to agree on the precise conditions. A contract for a provenance report shall be concluded only when Automobile Erdmann & Rossi accepts a corresponding individual order in written or text form. With regard to the content of the report, liability shall be borne by the signatory expert named in the report. Automobile Erdmann & Rossi shall be liable, in accordance woth the statutory provisions, for any statements in the provenance report which confimr that the assessed vehicle is duly licensed by Erdmann & Rossi.
5. All services offered by Automobile Erdmann & Rossi shall be governed by German law except the provisions of Private International Law.
6. If a contract has been concluded between Automobile Erdmann & Rossi and a merchant, the court of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with such contract shall be Berlin.